In case you need help
Here are several ways to contact us
How can I earn money from this?
You can earn money from selling PLR in multiple ways. Here are some suggestions.
1) Build a List - You can use PLR or Resale Right Materials as a free bonus giveaway to entice your visitors to sign up to your list or newsletter. After you have a new subscriber added, you can follow up with them with free information that will help them with their goals (this changes depending on your target market)
2) Sell To Your List - If you have a list of subscribers in your niche, you can buy PLR to books that are related to your market.
After modifying the salesletter, and uploading the files to your web server, you would simply have to shoot your list an email about your new website to make quick, easy sales.
3) Create a New Product - Use one or multiple PLR products to create a brand new unique product you can introduce to the marketplace.
Earn long-term sales, and build valuable contacts when affiliates & joint venture partners promote your product.
4) Use as Content for Websites or Article Marketing - One of the hardest things about Article Marketing is actually having to write the article.
PLR is a great source of content not online for articles, but for your own website and sources of content as well. Of course, it is advisable that you edit the content if you are worried about SEO.
If however, you need to provide high-quality information to your visitors, then you can send them your information just the way it is. For example, using a PLR article as content for your autoresponder series.
5) Create Physical Products - One of the more underutilized approaches with PLR is creating physical CD and DVD products. Simply package together audio, video, and related text documents to create a physical product you can sell to your visitors and subscribers. This approach also works great with eBay.
6) Amazon Kindle Publishing - Become a Publisher on the Amazon Market and put your eBooks in view of millions of potential customers (17th Biggest Site in the World). With eBook Readers selling at a record high, now is the time to transfer your products to the digital crowd.
For a Full List of Ways To Make Money With PLR, subscribe to our members area.
Can I change plans or cancel at any time?
Yes, you can stop subscription any time you wish. You can also upgrade or downgrade plans instantly.
For faster support, you can visit www.clickbank.com/orderDetail.htm and view your order information (see what was purchased), update or cancel your subscription payment information, view contact details for the product, or reprint your receipt.
For assistance with an order, contact a customer support guru at manincloud.zendesk.com. We'll be glad to help!
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, and eChecks. Rest assured that your order is secure with 128-bit security.
What about refunds?
ClickBank is the trusted retailer for plrebookclub.com. Clickbank will allow for the return or replacement of any product within 60 days from the date of purchase.
How does this work?
PLReBookClub.com offers PLR, MRR, and Resale Right Products (eBooks, Audio, Videos, and Themes & Templates) in hundreds of Niche Markets. Simply search our massive catalog, find a product you like, and you will be sent to a page to access your download immediately. Each product has their own terms and conditions so it is best to read up on the license of each product you are interested in.
What is PLR?
PLR stands for Private Label Rights and is a special type of permission that allows you to claim full authorship of given material. For example, a typical PLR License will allow one to modify, sell, and distribute the product(s) the License corresponds to. Each PLR Package has their own Unique License, so it is important to review this document to make sure you follow the dos and donts of the license terms. With PLR, you can create a brand new product in minutes that your market would love you for.
Private label rights is a concept used in Internet Marketing and derived from private labeling. It’s a license where author sell most or all of the intellectual property rights to their work. The license is defined by the author of the work and has no legal definition.
What is Master Resale Rights?
Master Resale Rights (or MRR) is a special permission for certain products that allow you to resell the product under your name for 100% of the profits. With Master Resale Rights, you can also pass on resale rights (and sometimes master resale rights) to your customers. MRR Products are an excellent way to launch viral eBooks that skyrocket your online presence and opt-ins all on autopilot. If you have transferable master resale rights, you can also pass on master resale rights to your buyer as well. This is an another way to earn extra money from your customers (simply offer MRR as part of a supplemental one time offer)
What is Resale Rights?
Resale Rights (or RR) is a basic distribution right for certain products. With Resale Rights, you can resell the product for personal use. This means you can only act as a reseller of the product, but you can’t have your customers resell the product. On the up side, resell right products are an excellent way to start up new affiliate programs and have marketers promote for you.
What is Personal Use?
Personal Use means you can only use the product as is. These products are an excellent way to read information on your favorite hobby and niche markets. eBooks are generally a fraction of the cost of hardcover books, so you end up saving money too!
Where can I go for support or training?
Help Desk URL: manincloud.zendesk.com. In addition, online help is integrated directly into the program.
PLReBookClub features an interactive user interface that's extremely easy to use. Included is a Step by Step Video Tutorial for quick-starters and user manual for all members.